Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 109

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
A Gear Crusher from Davison MI

Default A Gear Crusher from Davison MI

Hello everyone.. found you by searching youtube for cool offroad videos of different areas to offroad. Found a video of a group of ya tackling Rock & Valleys in harrison and looked like fun. So many offroad clubs, forums and websites but I really appreciate those that get out and do it.

I'm a medically discharged vet that loves vehicles in general. Was into muscle cars but in the service I was huge in some off-roading but mainly mud, swamps and gators (florida and maryland). I'm finishing my build of my 91 K5 and plan on hitting some trails next year and would like to be part of a group going. Always more fun going with people. My wife is into camping in a tent where I enjoy our 40' fifth wheel but can't tow that with the K5 so looks like she'll get her way tent camping.

Looking forward to participating in some trails. Would love to represent Michigan on Youtube like so many other states do. We can show others that Michigan has some great trails as well.

Still learning the site and hope to find where you advertise scheduled trips / outings where people are invited to come along.

Welcome, got any pics of your K5?