Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 109
Weber carb tuning

Default Weber carb tuning

Just rebuilt a '82 258. .40 over, comp cam, HEI, Weber 38/38. Engine is running, looking for someone that knows Webers and can do a final tune. Flint Mi area

HURF
    Every one is in charge , we expect you to send your self infractions , chew your own ass out when needed and if you cant straighten up then ban your self . Dont expect us to do every thing for you -Grandman

Quote Originally Posted by Stan View Post
    I will never say that CC was innocent. I'm not that foolish.

82 Jeep CJ7,,258,.40 over,Weber 38,,Comp cam,GM HEI,T5,,D300,,Dana 30,,4:56,,Tru-Trac,,AMC20,,4:56,,Detroit,,Trussed,,Warn Full Floater,,1ton lockouts,,33X12.5X15 Interco trXus

depends on how far you want to drive my boss is very good with old carbs and cars and our shop could do it. i dont know how much they would charge but we could do it. im over in owosso at reeves wheel alignment
    1996 ford ranger xl 3.0 v6, 5speed trans
    4in BDS lift 31X10.50 15"

the happiest of people dont have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything.