Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 109
Hey Ben!

Thread: Hey Ben!

Default Hey Ben!

I am getting ready to install a new (to max) compressor for the oba. What part of the oiler did I lose? What was the set up, do you remember?
    ~~My husband has the heart of a lion and a lifetime ban from the zoo. ~~

It's easy. Install the tank where ever and a one way ball valve. Then the supply hose to the driver. Could get kinky but then again for a married wife to perform that type of action, any air compressor would be cheaper.
    Team Kick Ass Click me
    MMMM, Pins Steak

MY whip:
    79 CJ-7 stock

Get Bent

It originally had one of these that was attached so it hung down off the compressor.

http://www.amazon.com/Automatic-Inli.../dp/B004JBF55Q

But the plastic may crack from the underhood heat. one thing I never liked about them. It wouldd be better to get one like this that is solid aluminum.

http://www.grainger.com/product/SPEE...884?s_pp=false

The only problem with that one is you won't be able to see when it is empty.

Either way, I had attached it to the compressor using a standard quick connect fitting. That way it could be removed for refilling. Ideally, I would leave it unattached and only put it on when you were going to use the compressor. Just be careful not to lose it.

And sorry I didn't see this till today. It was a rough week last week, and I was gone all weekend.

Thanks!

I should rate above Christine and Brad
    ~~My husband has the heart of a lion and a lifetime ban from the zoo. ~~