Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 109
Driving lights, Fog lights?

superhappyfuntimeperson Smokee Dee's Avatar

Default Driving lights, Fog lights?

Hi gang,

I am looking for great driving lights or a great fog lights when I am going hunting in the deep woods, Or 2 tracking Anyways I've narrowed it down to Pia and or Kc lights.

What's the best lights for this?

Submarine Jeep Recovery XJcoupe's Avatar
    YouTube Channel - check it out
    http://www.youtube.com/xjcustomcoupe

I was just going to post that link too! But yeah I've read that pro comp lights are pretty good for their price. Some actually like them over PIAA KC and Hella.
    My BUILD Thread
    I like to sling a little mud in my 4x4 and Trek it all into town

I really like my lightforce 170s. They have taken years of beatings from tree branches and haven't broke yet. They also have interchangable lenses so you don't have to buy different lights for different purposes.
    Gary
    JK Wrangler Rubicon
    KD8NHC

I think that a man with a helmet defending his country should make more money than a man with a helmet defending a football.

Life Time LED's.

Not on your list, but definitely worth looking into.

Sent from my eyeFone
    Quote Originally Posted by Alter Ego View Post
    Don't do that.

Then you will have to leave your home and your friends, go off to a distant land, and sell skateboard wheels.
    The absolute strength of the Second Amendment is directly proportional to the number of Americans who support it.

Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around laws. Plato

Thanks guys, I am going to be looking into some Kc's I want to stay true to my redneck heritage :)

the real slim shady YoureverydayXJ's Avatar

I'm pretty happy with my Hella 500s. Not the best or brightest out there, but for $60 off eBay they work nicely. I got the driving beam pattern.

A friend of mine is running some IPFs that are a hybrid spot/driving beam which make a pretty good all around light. I think he paid over $100, and I could ask him for a model number if you are interested.

I am curious about the lifetime LEDs!

Thanks guys, I've decided on these,
    http://www.4wheelparts.com/Lighting-...&t_pn=K%2fC151

I am getting 4 of them

Hey Dee! Nice ride. I've seen those tacoma's set up pretty cool. Something you may want to try out is a product called plastidip. It's a pretty cool plastic coating you can use to black out your badges, change the color of your vehicle and it all peals off if you don't like it but when it's on, it protects the finish! I'm going to be trying it shortly on my ride.