Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 109
sportsman

Thread: sportsman

sportsman

Default sportsman

Hello all, my nick name is sportsman, thats from many years of drag racing, & yup I am new to this site. I have a Jeep xj and like to tinker with it and see what it can do. It has been in the family now for many years. It has grown up a little 4.5" of lift. Has a little bit bigger tires 10.50-31. A lot of cool features like a custom fabricated roof rack, a grille guard, custom fabricated cowl light brackets, a few off road lights. It also has a stroker 4.0l that has hand full of LS-1 chevy parts, a scat crank, ported & polished head and intake, bored throttle body and a custom comp cam. I enjoy working on it and have done everything my self. I retired 5 years ago and started a little shop in Bay City MI where we work on ambulances & fire trucks from all over the United States. Well it just wouldn't be right if we didn't have a spot in there to experiment with our jeep. Any way I hope to pick up a few tips on where to go & what to do with my xj.

eeeeeeeooooooorrrrrrr choppergar's Avatar

Welcome
    Sounds like a fun & nice rig.
    I'm a ranger at Rocks & Valleys Off Road Park. Come & see us.
    Little camper on top of hill, bonefire always going, free fudge.
    Gar

Standish....cool. Nice park over in Harrison. Rocks & Valley's

Lots of fun there.

Welcome.
    My hellawack shiznit is interfrizzled in my brizzle