Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 109
how long is a factory wheel stud on a 1994 yj

eeeeeeeooooooorrrrrrr

Default how long is a factory wheel stud on a 1994 yj

Im buying wheel adaptors for my 1994 yj and i need to know how long the factory studs are.

Does yours have studs on it? Just measure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alter Ego View Post
    Don't do that.

Then you will have to leave your home and your friends, go off to a distant land, and sell skateboard wheels.
    The absolute strength of the Second Amendment is directly proportional to the number of Americans who support it.

Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around laws. Plato

You'll need to just buy the adapters you want and then see what needs to be done. All stock studs will be long enough, but in some cases they may be too long. I had to trim 1/2 inch off my D60 studs to put the adapters on. On my XJ I didn't have to do anything to put 2 inch spacers on.

Well, I mean I replaced the stock studs with new ones, but they were stock length. I just wanted new studs.
    My hellawack shiznit is interfrizzled in my brizzle