Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 109

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

How do i remove glove box on a 1994 yj

eeeeeeeooooooorrrrrrr

Default How do i remove glove box on a 1994 yj

blower quit working and i want to get the glove box out of the way. I took 4 screws at the bottom of the door out and removed 2 screws from latch but still not free.

BFH

I did it once, and I don't remember. There are some bolts for the heater box under the hood though, I remember that much... Before you pull it out, you may want to run a jumper wire direct from the battery to the motor, just to eliminate wiring issues.
    Meh!!!

I'm here for the fun whiterhino's Avatar

sawzall

Doesn't it come out after you remove the dash part with the oh shit bar?
    My hellawack shiznit is interfrizzled in my brizzle

Quote Originally Posted by HazNoPaws View Post
    Doesn't it come out after you remove the dash part with the oh shit bar?
    The screws for the oh shit bar are under the dash facing the other way than the hinge screws.

Quoted for OP not MP. I know you know that.

Sent from my eyeFone
    Quote Originally Posted by Alter Ego View Post
    Don't do that.

Then you will have to leave your home and your friends, go off to a distant land, and sell skateboard wheels.
    The absolute strength of the Second Amendment is directly proportional to the number of Americans who support it.

Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around laws. Plato

Behind here.

Sent from my eyeFone
    Don't do that.

Then you will have to leave your home and your friends, go off to a distant land, and sell skateboard wheels.
    The absolute strength of the Second Amendment is directly proportional to the number of Americans who support it.

Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around laws. Plato

Chop got me drunk tonight so this is the best I can do. This is one of the screws.

Sent from my eyeFone
    Don't do that.

eeeeeeeooooooorrrrrrr

Still no luck and i dont see the blower plug

eeeeeeeooooooorrrrrrr

I found the blower plug and jumped power and it works so im going to replace the resistor. Im woundering about a fuse but the box under the hood dont show a fuse for the heater. anyone know how to find the heater fuse.

25 amp fuse bottom right of inside fuse box.

Sent from my eyeFone
    Don't do that.

eeeeeeeooooooorrrrrrr

Can u tell me how to find inside fuse box. all i see is the one under the hood.

Above the brake pedal.

Sent from my eyeFone
    Don't do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongo View Post
    Above the brake pedal.

This... ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It is on the firewall above and to the left of the brake pedal. The fuses are identified. You could always use a multimeter or test-light to check to see if it is toasted.
    Meh!!!

eeeeeeeooooooorrrrrrr

Im must be getting old. I looked but did not see. Thanks i will look again in the am. To many bush mills and blue's to do it now.

Sent from my eyeFone
    Don't do that.

It is on the inside of the fire wall directly behind the plug that my thumb is on.

Sent from my eyeFone
    Don't do that.

eeeeeeeooooooorrrrrrr

I need to quit drinking. And go on a diet. I bent down a little more and I saw a fuse block. WOW thats bad for me. 30 amper is good. I here that the yj has a fuse in line behind the glove box. Is this true. I have a resistor coming in the am and its only $7 so i will change it.

eeeeeeeooooooorrrrrrr

I gess i need some booze to bend that much. LOL

Everyone that knows me is laughing their asses off at your size and drinking excuses.
    Don't do that.