Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 109
What is this plug

eeeeeeeooooooorrrrrrr

Default What is this plug

Anyone know what this plug is for? I cant find a place for it and im woundering if its for a/c power. I dont have a/c and plug is dirty. Its getting close.
    Attached Images Attached Images

eeeeeeeooooooorrrrrrr

I also found another plug. Anyone know what its for.
    Attached Images Attached Images

eeeeeeeooooooorrrrrrr

Its a 1994 jeep yj

I also had a 94 yj, and there were tons of in-used plugs under the hood... If everything is working, don't panic...
    Meh!!!

Small on goes to the A/C pump.

Sent from my eyeFone
    Quote Originally Posted by Alter Ego View Post
    Don't do that.

Then you will have to leave your home and your friends, go off to a distant land, and sell skateboard wheels.
    The absolute strength of the Second Amendment is directly proportional to the number of Americans who support it.

Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around laws. Plato

My 95 is a Sahara and therefor loaded with all options and still has unused plugs. The best method I've found is what Chop taught me. If its dirty, you don't need it. Meaning its been running fine unhooked, don't **** with it.

Sent from my eyeFone
    Quote Originally Posted by Alter Ego View Post
    Don't do that.

Then you will have to leave your home and your friends, go off to a distant land, and sell skateboard wheels.
    The absolute strength of the Second Amendment is directly proportional to the number of Americans who support it.

Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around laws. Plato

1996 ford ranger xl 3.0 v6, 5speed trans
    4in BDS lift 31X10.50 15"

the happiest of people dont have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything.

eeeeeeeooooooorrrrrrr

I thought the small one was for a/c. I tryed to start it and it wont crank. it acts like the battery is to low or the starter is bad. both worked fine before i started the work. It acts like i need to smack the starter. click click is all it will do. i have battery charger on it and it still wont crank the engine over. I smacked the starter but i dont have anyone to crank the engine. I feel the battery might have went bad so im charging the hell out of it.

eeeeeeeooooooorrrrrrr

Well i got it started and it runs great until it over heats. I was waiting for the t-stat to open and it looked like it was over heating so i looked at the gage and it was at 200 so i shut it down and now my nice under hood paint job is coated in coolant. belt is routed correct the lower hose dident fit that great and i though the slight crimp would set in maybe thats it. t-stat should have opened. I have never owned a jeep and im not liking them very much.

Normal operating temp is 210

Big plug is the diagnostic connector.
    My hellawack shiznit is interfrizzled in my brizzle

eeeeeeeooooooorrrrrrr

I was hoping it is the diagnostic connector. Well i pulled it out of the garage and washed all the coolant off. Toped the radiator off and started it and the t-stat opened this time so it must of had a air pocket. All the work i did to it is good to go so i put the plate on to go for a test ride and just before i left i noticed a 3' wet spot in front of the left rear tire. Can you say fuel leak. WTF. Only thing i can think of is when i was trying to start it i found a weak fuel line.

It's a jeep thing. You're beginning to understand.

eeeeeeeooooooorrrrrrr

Found an old fuel hose clamp lose. Just needed 1/2 a turn and it quit leaking. Now i need to clean the garge and put all my tools away. Under the hood is in great shape so i think i will put some miles on it and than make up my mind on what to do for a lift. Thanks for letting me know what the plugs do.......Mike