Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 109
power steering pump reservoir

eeeeeeeooooooorrrrrrr

Default power steering pump reservoir

can someone tell me what the the reservoir bolts to on a 1994 yj 4.0

The radiator
    My hellawack shiznit is interfrizzled in my brizzle

eeeeeeeooooooorrrrrrr

k

eeeeeeeooooooorrrrrrr

Anyone have pictures of the power steering line's installed. Not sure how to route them. The formed return line is to tall to clear the sheet metal mounting area for radiator and i dont know if high pressure line should go on the outside of the steering shaft or on the inside. A few good close up pics would help me alot. I have a 1994 YJ. Thanks.............Mike

eeeeeeeooooooorrrrrrr

Some pic's of what i got myself into.
    Attached Images Attached Images

It goes over the shaft but none of it really matters. You can run it however you want to run it. If the return is too short, just make it longer.
    My hellawack shiznit is interfrizzled in my brizzle

eeeeeeeooooooorrrrrrr

I can see that high pressure line goes on the inside of shaft but now the new duralast low pressure line is not bent low enough to clear the radiator and my line bending tool wont bend it any further. Pic's would help alot but now that i put the old radiator in place i can see that the pic would need the radiator removed so thats not going to happen. i gess i take the line back and wait 3 days to get a new one and see if it fits. Or **** it and try to find a different bender. This kind of little shit is what pisses me off most when i wrench. I have three days to get alot done and all i have done is get pissed this morning. And now i get to go up town and watch a vampire movie. oh boy. (Twilight). Im more in the frame of mind for red dawn.

eeeeeeeooooooorrrrrrr

I called about a oem return line and its $133 I dont think so. I only paid $18 for the one that dont work. so i ordered a different line to switch out at autozone and if that dont work i have one coming to performance. The auto parts will have the lines in the am. If all else fails i will have a few on hand to try and bend with a box end wrench. Fun Fun............Mike