Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 109

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Oil change
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Oil change

Default Oil change

Ben, Rover and Chop came over this weekend, so I figured it was a good time to change the oil in the YJ. Before we could pull the drain plug, we noticed that the d-30 had a leaking oil seal. So we did the only thing we could do, installed a dana 60 front. We then noticed that the rear 8.8 looked funny, so we threw in a dana 60 there also, but it hit the gas tank and we had to remove it and drop in a fuel cell. The 35's seemed small so we tossed on some 40's with beadlocks. Then the damn steering was kind of weak and we had to run down to Walmart and get a PSC full hydro kit. Thank goodness I don't live in Sault Saint Marie, because we would have to wait forever for shipping. After some trimming, we ended up with less than an inch of increase in height and a slightly longer wheel base. The bad thing is that we didn't have time to change the oil.

Thanks guys and thanks Andrea for keeping us well fed.

Quote Originally Posted by Alter Ego View Post
    Don't do that.

Then you will have to leave your home and your friends, go off to a distant land, and sell skateboard wheels.
    The absolute strength of the Second Amendment is directly proportional to the number of Americans who support it.

Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around laws. Plato

Next weekend we do a duck boat.
    Don't do that.

Then you will have to leave your home and your friends, go off to a distant land, and sell skateboard wheels.
    The absolute strength of the Second Amendment is directly proportional to the number of Americans who support it.

Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around laws. Plato

How do I get a bunch of guys to show up and help me build my rig? I have an ass ton of parts to go on, but not enough hands to get it all done in a weekend.
    thrca
    98 TJ 4.0L LP Gas
    14B Spooled/D60 5.38s
    Long Arms, 16" Air Shocks, 40" IROKs
    Ignore above.. Its a WIP, in the garage.

You just need a truck load of 30packs and a wife to keep us VERY well fed

Quote Originally Posted by thrca View Post
    How do I get a bunch of guys to show up and help me build my rig? I have an ass ton of parts to go on, but not enough hands to get it all done in a weekend.
    Their Beer was the most expensive part of this oil change.
    Don't do that.

But it still has square headlights.

AND

You still need to make a roll holder for the bumper dumper. With so many women in the family (shudder) you need a roll holder.
    Gary
    JK Wrangler Rubicon
    KD8NHC

I think that a man with a helmet defending his country should make more money than a man with a helmet defending a football.

Quote Originally Posted by Mongo View Post
    ...so we threw in a dana 60 ...
    Gary
    JK Wrangler Rubicon
    KD8NHC

I think that a man with a helmet defending his country should make more money than a man with a helmet defending a football.

Country Girl <3 Beefy's other half's Avatar

Is turned on by anything mud covered.

Enjoys cake - very much

"You can't talk about cake with a Nympho and not deliver."

Dakota truggy on tons 43" sx's and coil overs
    07 CTD Tow Pig

Get Bent

yep, was a fun weekend

Sweeeeet
    ~~My husband has the heart of a lion and a lifetime ban from the zoo. ~~

Found another pic.

Don't do that.

I wanna see this track bar

07 CTD Tow Pig

Don't do that.

Thread Jacker

I have beer money....and a girl that loves cooking....sign me up! But im in the soo also. All these build threads makes me feel weak.. My truck is still covered in 6 inches of snow and slush with more parts in the cab than on the vehicle. Should be a fun 20 somthin days

GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!! LuckyCharm4x4's Avatar

Dislike this thread!

Don't do that.

07 CTD Tow Pig

My hellawack shiznit is interfrizzled in my brizzle

Quote Originally Posted by MuddyPaws View Post
    Well at least he's copying me and getting something done!

07 CTD Tow Pig